- To emphasise upon Child Centred Education.
- To follow a holistic approach for the development of students.
- To create a safe, caring and happy environment for their learning.
- To encourage and promote a healthy lifestyle.
- To have high expectations of behaviour, achievement and creativity.
- To equip and enable our students to become valued members of the wider community and confidently throughout their lives.
- To develop in our children an awareness of immediate local and global environment.
- To inculcate a tolerance and understanding of other cultures and religions.
- To develop and create a strong, child friendly learning environment where staff, children, parents and the local community can learn together in partnership with one another.
- To develop in our pupils the sense of co-operation, self-motivation and independence in their all efforts of learning.
- To foster and cultivate the highest standards in every child in everything he or she undertakes.
- To encourage pupils to be proud of themselves and their achievements, to be proud of their parents, friends and their school.
- To provide a cost effective base for pursuing comprehensive education program to develop engineering knowledge and skills alongwith the essential ingredients of entrepreneurial attitude and orientations.
- To create industrial linkages and support research and development activities for generating innovation and excellence.
- To forge links with International and National Engineering Institutions and Universities for updating knowledge and developing global outlook.
- To inculcate among the students a value ; framework that is global yet reflects our national ethos.
- To establish a " University " of repute ant renown by 2012 AD.
- To provide a conductive environment where technology can be studied, invented and promoted.
- To forge links with institutions of similar objective worldwide and to make optimum utilization of the association.
- To create a healthy competitive attitude amongst the students by incentive through various extra curricular activities, scholarships and other such measures.